Sunday, February 14, 2010

Introductions

I was reading my local newspaper and spotted a form letter to the editor from way out of state. This particular letter raised my skeptical indignation enough to write a skeptical response, and received the letter of the week award (A parker pen and a Tatts Lotto package..... oh the irony!) This was the inspiration for this blog.

I'm a big fan of all blogs/podcasts skeptical however I fear we may be preaching to the choir and not reaching the wider community with a skeptical point of view. 

I hope this will become a resource for skeptics that keep an eye on their local papers giving them help in putting together skeptical responses. I would like this to not only be a place to combat against the form letters that are sent nationwide spreading their pseudo science, conspiracy theories, and other unsubstantiated woo, but also give praise to the very good articles and letters as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment